For your healthcare needs, Brooks Automation makes a variety of plans available to help ensure you can select the benefits that will meet your needs and your budget. Brooks Automation offers two separate plans through Blue Cross Blue Shield, one is a 90/70 PPO and the other is a High Deductible Plan. In California we offer an additional Healthcare plan through Kaiser.
The Dental Plan is administered by Delta Dental, and covers four main categories of expenses:
- Preventive and diagnostic care, like routine exams and cleaning, fluoride treatments for children, sealants for children and X-rays.
- Basic treatment, such as simple fillings and extractions, root canals, oral surgery and gum disease treatment.
- Major treatment, such as crowns and dentures.
- Orthodontia for children under age 19.
The Vision Plan is insured by VSP and is designed to help make the cost of eye care more affordable. The plan covers annual exams and glasses or contacts.
Paid Time Off (PTO) for Hourly Employees*
Brooks Automation understands that you need time away from work. PTO combines vacation and sick days into a bank of time that you may use for any reason.
Less than 1
1 - 5
5 - 10
10 - 11
11 or more
120 hours (15 days) prorated in first year
136 hours (17 days)
160 hours (20 days)
168 hours (21 days)
176 hours (22 days)
Flexible Leave Program for Salaried Employees*
- Allows salaried employees to take time off as planned and needed for leisure, personal time, and incidental sickness.
- It is reasonable for salaried employees to enjoy as much time off as hourly employees of similar service.
In addition to PTO and Flexible Leave Time, Brooks Automation typically provides 12 holidays per year, including a company-wide shutdown between Christmas and New Year's Day.
401 K Program*
The Brooks Automation 401 K Program is administered by T. Rowe Price. Employees are eligible to participate the first day of the month following date of hire and immediately receive a competitive company match. In 2016 91% of employees participate in the 401K program.
Brooks Automation matches:
- 100% of the first 3% you save
- 50% of the next 3% you save
- Total match = 4.5% of differed pay, if you save 6%
Vesting in company match
- 50% after 1 year of service
- 100% after 2 years of service
Additional benefits to all eligible employees*
* The benefits listed are subject to change from time to time at Brooks Automation’ sole discretion and are US Benefits only. Ex-US Benefit information can be obtained via local Human Resources.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Tuition Assistance
- Resources On Call Concierge and Referral Services
- Employee Referral program
- Group Legal Plan
- Employee Paid Basic Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Business Travel Disability Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability