Brooks Automation is a growing, fast-paced technology leader of automation solutions supporting the dynamic and expanding semiconductor and life sciences lab markets. At Brooks, new ideas, technologies and ways of thinking are driving our future. Our customer-focused culture encourages employees to embrace innovation and collaborate with one another to achieve new heights. We are looking for a Corporate Financial Analyst as we accelerate our growth journey.
This is role will work with our Corporate Finance team and provide financial reporting and analysis across the organization and support growth opportunities as our business expands.
Analyze financial transactions and results by collecting, monitoring, and studying data to provide commentary and recommended actions.
- Generate and publish weekly and monthly financial metrics and results.
- Analyze financial results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
- Reconcile accounting and financial transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- Support month-end close processes with variance analysis and commentary
- Understand and communicate the financial results and trends to division management team and Corporate Finance.
- Utilize financial analysis to provide forecasting and budgeting support
- Provide input and recommendations that streamline processes, increase productivity, and increase efficiency and automation of reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field and 0- 2 years' financial/accounting experience required; or MBA, CMA or CPA. New grads with related Internship or Co-op considered.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite required; strong working knowledge of Excel is necessary.
- Strong analytical, verbal, collaboration, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with accounting software applications, ERP systems (Oracle preferred) and, Hyperion Planning (or equivalent) are a plus.
- Experience in an accounting or financial analyst role in publicly traded company and or manufacturing environment is a plus.
This position will work out of our Chelmsford office and be remote initially and hybrid ultimately.