PC Software Developer (m/w/d)
We are Brooks.
At Brooks Automation, we provide best-in-class automation solutions for the semiconductor industry. We are an innovative company with a customer reputation for delivering high performing solutions. Our team members are a diverse group of driven individuals that are continually advancing our industries through teamwork and innovation.
- Design and development of software applications for semiconductor equipment.
- Assignments include development of new programs and modules, as well as enhancements and modifications of existing software
- Assignments include also troubleshooting and fixing deployed software.
- Occasional trip to customer site worldwide, for tools installation or onsite troubleshooting.
Your Experience and Qualifications.
- Master’s Degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Experience writing Desktop application in .Net environment
- Advanced level in C# (C and C++)
- Advanced level in Design Patterns and Object-Oriented Programming
- Intermediate level in SQL and Linq
- Intermediate level in WPF
- Experience with Visual Studio 2019, Git
- Knowledge with Azure DevOps
- Good English language skills
Nice to have:
- 2+ years experience in professional software development.
- Experience in semiconductor industry and knowledge of SEMI standards.
- Experience with Agile methodology (Scrum).
- Experience with NHibernate, NUnit, Spring Framework.
- Independent work at an international level.
- A pleasant working environment with flat hierarchies and a family atmosphere, by being a part of a very international team.
- Permanent employment contracts.
- Flexible working hours for a good work-life balance
- Working at a beautiful destination at the lake of constance
- 30 days of vacation.
If you are competent and like to join a highly motivated team within our successful company, we would be happy to receive your application documents including your availability and your salary expectations.