PLC Software Developer (m/w/d)
We are Brooks.
At Brooks Automation, we provide best-in-class automation solutions for the semiconductor industry. We are an innovative company with a customer reputation for delivering high performing solutions. Our team members are a diverse group of driven individuals that are continually advancing our industries through teamwork and innovation.
- Design and development of real time embedded software for semiconductor tools.
- Development of new programs and modules, as well as enhancements, modifications, and corrections to existing software.
- Troubleshooting, together with international service team, and fixing deployed software.
- Distribution and deployment of the PLC software,
- Development and execution of test-plan, in Steisslingen facility on actual hardware or test-benches.
- Occasional trip to customer site worldwide, for tools installation or troubleshooting.
Your Experience and Qualifications.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in computer science, automation or mechatronics.
- Experience writing PLC or embedded applications in C.
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming in C++.
- Knowledge of Control Theory
- Experience with B&R Studio or similar IDE
- Knowledge with Azure DevOps, Git
- Good English language skills
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of industrial bus systems and motion technologies.
- Ability to read and understand complex wiring-diagrams.
- Experience with Agile methodology (Scrum).
- Independent work at an international level.
- A pleasant working environment with flat hierarchies and a family atmosphere, by being a part of a very international team.
- Permanent employment contracts.
- Flexible working hours for a good work-life balance
- Working at a beautiful destination at the lake of constance
- 30 days of vacation.
If you are competent and like to join a highly motivated team within our successful company, we would be happy to receive your application documents including your availability and your salary expectations.