Systems Operations Supervisor - 1st Shift
Brooks Automation is a fast paced technology company that works on the cutting edge of semiconductor robotics and automation solutions. We continue to push the capabilities of robotics inside of semiconductor fabs.
We are looking for a Systems Operations Supervisor with that rare combination of hands on “doer” and strategic thinker that is excited by technology and manufacturing automation and that can come in and transform our systems operations. The right candidate will have a high degree of freedom to drive change and create a world class operation.
This role would supervise a manufacturing team during the Brooks 1st Shift (7am to 3pm).
- Supervise a team of 80+ employees.
- Ability to hire, develop, train, and grow operation to meet customer demand.
- Own and drive Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for department including safety, quality, delivery, and productivity.
- Leverage data analytics to identify, prioritize, and drive root cause corrective actions.
- Assist in developing both short term (1 year) and long term (3-5 year) operations strategy.
- Drive continuous improvement through the real implementation of lean manufacturing and SPC.
- Bachelors or Advanced Degree.
- Minimum of 3 years of operational experience in a manufacturing supervisory role.
- Experience with Safety Protocols (people and product) regarding automation and robotics.
- Technical aptitude including complex machinery.
- Experience in the semiconductor industry or industrial robotics.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Result driven with the ability to work well independently and complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- Ability to multitask handling multiple priorities simultaneously.