Finance Assistant - German speaking
Overall Purpose of the Job:
To provide general Finance administration support.
- Checking invoices and making corrections where necessary
- Issuing Invoices to customers either via portal or by email.
- Generating top-up invoices when customers have exhausted prepayment
- Managing prepaid accounts/opening new accounts
- Keeping track of activity on accounts and maintaining balances.
- Dealing with customer queries over the phone
- Liaise with Sales Consultants in relation to quotes, assisting with pricing on accounts.
- Liaise with Data Managers in relation to projects.
- Credit control - generating aged debt lists and requesting payment
- Ad hoc tasks to support the smooth running of the department
- The role holder will communicate internally with staff at all levels, including directors of the business.
- External communication involves liaison with suppliers and customers
- Written communication ranges from admin tasks and general correspondence.
Skill & Experience:
- You must have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Fluent German language skills, in addition to English is essential
- Microsoft Excel skills are essential, and you must be fully conversant with Microsoft Office.
- Experience of using Oracle would be an advantage, but not essential
- Excellent organisational communication and administration skills
- Able to communicate across all departments and at all levels
- Capable of working on own initiative and proactively as part of a team
- High level of attention to detail
- Flexible approach
- Hard working and productive