Business Systems Analyst
Utilize your Business Systems expertise in a collaborative and dynamic environment supporting the business areas of Supply Chain, Inventory, Manufacturing and Service. This role operates under the direction of an IT Manager to analyze, design, develop, configure and maintain business information systems and procedures; assist in the total project implementation process; provide specific system and business expertise necessary to solve production and maintenance issues in their assigned project/systems areas. Provide work direction, guidance, and technical assistance as necessary; maintain competency and expertise in projects and systems within the assigned functional areas.
- Act as a knowledge base and primary point of contact for the IT team, as well as for business users, for the given areas of responsibility. Identify opportunities to streamline and enhance business practices for all Brooks facilities.
- Facilitate business and systems analysis discussions and translate findings into clearly defined Business Requirements Documents/Functional Design Documents. Interface with all major business groups.
- Research, design, configure, test, document and manage implementation of system changes. Manage the impact of these changes and their effects across all business segments and locations.
- Provide daily support for ERP Production issue and enhancement projects. Analyze and troubleshooting of application and business issues as needed.
- Act as a liaison between the various business groups and developers to define specifications and interpret system implications. Assists with testing application upgrades and patches to ensure changes are appropriate and working as designed.
- Participate in future system implementations in any or all Brooks facilities, including site preparation and planning, testing, and support. May be assigned to small projects or to phases/portions of larger projects.
- Identify process and system improvement recommendations based on best practices that help the business in achieving its goals and objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum of 5 years of hands on experience as a Business Systems Analyst working in Oracle EBS (Oracle Cloud preferred).
- Expertise in several of the following modules: Planning, Forecasting, Work in Process (discrete manufacturing), Costing, Inventory Management, Purchasing, Shipping, Depot Repair, Install Base and Quality.
- Technical knowledge and hands on experience with system (Oracle EBS) configuration/administration, workflow, interfaces and APIs, and query tools (Oracle PLSQL) used to retrieve data directly from the Database.
- Detailed understanding and hands on experience with functional uses, roles and responsibilities in a Multi-org implementation, database views and tables as it relates to functional business areas.
- Experience supporting global manufacturing and distribution sites in a multi-org, multi-currency environment in all areas of Supply Chain.
- Knowledge of other applications such as Agile PLM, Web ADI, Business Intelligence, Tableau, Microsoft Office, Visio, PowerPoint, Dataloader and FBL tools.
- Work in a dynamic environment with rapidly changing and constantly evolving business priorities, including acquisitions and divestitures; demonstrated approach for achieving results amid changing project priorities
- Superior project management skills with ability to work independently and contribute to team environment; self-manage multiple priorities at a time.
- Requires exceptional customer focus in delivering global solutions that provide process efficiencies and automation.