Sr. Cost Accountant
Work closely with our manufacturing and finance teams in support of our growing business and operation. Our fast-paced environment and culture of collaboration and teamwork will enable professional growth as we work to implement process improvements and best practices for enabling growth.
Primary responsibilities include:
Provide Cost and Inventory Accounting support, including:
- Work with the Production Planners to Review and Close Production Work Orders
- Investigate significant trends/variances for cost reduction regarding material, labor, overhead, and other types of costs related to manufacturing products
- Provide reporting & analytics for Productivity metrics (labor efficiency metrics and material cost savings etc.)
- Establishing standard costs for new products
- Work with Operations and Supply Chain Management in updating the Forecast in Hyperion Planning for OCOGs for all Product Lines
- Consolidate Monthly Inventory results across all Brook’s entities and product lines
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and minimum 5 years’ Cost/Inventory Accounting experience in a manufacturing environment
- Strong Excel skills required.
- Experience with the Oracle ERP platform and Hyperion Planning.
- Work effectively in a team environment