Responsible for accounting in the general ledger, provision of financial information, implementing and maintenance of controls for 4titude Ltd and Brooks Automation Ltd.
- Consolidate two divisions within one legal entity.
- Account for two divisions each of which has 2 different accounting systems.
- Post entries to the general ledger.
- Accounting for4titude Ltd, and Brooks Automation Ltd.
- Answer queries on accounts payable.
- Complete month end accounts and reconciliations.
- Answer queries on financial accounting.
- Report numbers to the shareholder on time and in line with policy.
- Assist with the implementation of projects.
- Provide leadership in the area of accounts payable.
- Ensure compliance in SOX and other controls in the Finance department and across the business.
- Provide a clear audit trail of all journals and movements between accounts.
- Answer queries satisfactorily and in a timely manner raised by the external auditors.
- Be the point of contact on matters of UK and US GAAP.
- Liaise with the contract accountant in technical matters.
- Provide insight and clarity on matters of accounting complexity.
- Experienced in drawing up all accounts of the nominal ledger for an entire company.
- Qualified Accountant.
- Experience in ERP systems
- Experience in implementing a new enterprise resource planning system.
- Experience in Fixed assets.
- Experience in reporting under UK and US GAAP.
- Experience in integrating processes.
- Oracle and or SAP experience
- Proficient excel knowledge.
- Language skills in German and French are desirable but not required.
- May require some travel around Europe and to USA.