Regulated Product Specialist
At Azenta, formally Brooks Life Sciences, new ideas, new technologies and new ways of thinking are driving our future. Our customer-focused culture encourages employees to embrace innovation and challenge the status quo with novel thinking and collaborative work relationships.
All we accomplish is grounded in our core values of Customer Focus, Achievement, Accountability, Teamwork, Employee Value and Integrity. At Azenta, we are dedicated to enabling life sciences organizations around the world to bring impactful breakthroughs and therapies to market – faster.
The BioBank Regulated Product Specialist is responsible for processing, retrieving, and discarding irreplaceable biological and production samples as assigned. The incumbent is accountable for performing all assigned tasks with full attention and accuracy to maintain the integrity of the sample and the storage processes.
- Handle processing requests for samples defined as critical (radioactive, tissue for transplant, IVF, etc.)
- Shown Proficiency in Receiving of Shipments
- Provide oversight of receiving and shipping processes for samples defined as critical.
- Displays advanced competency in all job functions of a BioBank Technician.
- Review QRs identified by team members and send initial notification to PM, TC, CC and client.
- Facilitate SMO requests from PMO and follow up. Track progress of requests.
- Assist with Inventory Control functions.
- Two-years’ experience as a full-time BioBank Technician at Azenta and shown proficiency in all essential functions of a BioBank Technician
- OR Bachelor’s Degree + 2 years demonstrated proficiency in a Biobank position.
- OR Associate Degree + 4 years demonstrated proficiency in a Biobank position.
- OR HS Diploma + 6 years demonstrated proficiency in a Biobank position.
- IATA Certified
- Life Sciences Degree, preferred