Digital Marketing Specialist
At Azenta, formally Brooks Life Sciences, new ideas, new technologies and new ways of thinking are driving our future. Our customer-focused culture encourages employees to embrace innovation and challenge the status quo with novel thinking and collaborative work relationships.
All we accomplish is grounded in our core values of Customer Focus, Achievement, Accountability, Teamwork, Employee Value and Integrity. At Azenta, we are dedicated to enabling life sciences organizations around the world to bring impactful breakthroughs and therapies to market – faster.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will primarily be responsible for leading the social media & live chat team focused on development and comprehensive integration of social media campaigns and initiatives that drive followership, engagement and loyalty with our customers and fans. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Demand Generation, this position primarily focuses on North America and EMEA, but will support the evolution of our global social program. You will join a team of marketers located around the world and be responsible for building and implementing organic social media strategic plans that improve perception and increase consideration of the company brand and products.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience using social media to build brands, create attention, grow communities, and generate user advocacy on a global and local scale. You will implement mechanisms and measurement tools that identify opportunities to engage audiences and leverage new and existing content platforms. At a strategic level, you will build, own and champion a strategy and social media experimentation plan to connect with our fans and followers more effectively. At a tactical level, you will own the social team’s content calendar, create a steady stream of organic content for North America and EMEA, leverage performance metrics to experiment, and test new content ideas, as well as provide regular performance reporting to all levels of the business. You will work cross-functionally within our digital team, as well as across Marketing, Sales, Product and Support teams and will be responsible for reviewing and editing social content across regions to ensure quality and consistency in our brand voice.
- Own global social media strategy and marketing plans (with specific focus on EMEA and North America), including but not limited to budget management, campaign effectiveness across multiple product lines and channels.
- Develop phased approached to support a holistic brand awareness strategy, in addition to revenue and lead generation activities.
- Monitor digital and social market trends and translate into strategic roadmaps establishing Brooks as an industry leader.
- Create and maintain company social media pages and profiles.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams, agencies and other partners to identify, write, develop, and amplify social media efforts and online content distribution.
- Lead the development and implementation of a wide range of content types and mediums: video, animation, photography, blog/editorial, etc with relevant subject matter experts.
- Drive content effectiveness and optimization of existing and new assets while building meaningful connections with both employees and external stakeholders.
- Assist with crisis management, reviews, news and communication affecting the Brooks brand.
- Analyze, review, and report on the effectiveness of social activities as it relates to lead generation and revenue growth impact.
- Drive ownership of Live Chat functionality in conjunction with the digital product manager.
- Develop process for identifying and communicating with proper channels to answer queries that come through social media channels.
- Hold an undergraduate degree in Business, Marketing, Communication or related field
- 5+ years of experience within a mid-to-large size company responsible for setting and executing digital or social marketing strategies.
- A combination of B2B (lead generation) and B2C (eCommerce) experience, preferred.
- Demonstrated experience driving results and innovation through Social Media platforms
- A proven ability to set-up and effectively utilize leading marketing analytics platforms (e.g., Sprinklr, HubSpot, Google Analytics, PowerBI etc.) to identify and report on insights important to driving the business
- Experience with A/B and/or multivariate testing to drive increase in social and/or live chat performance
- Ability to effectively interact with and influence with leaders at all levels
- Demonstrate collaborative mindset and approach to the many projects that require team members from different organizations within Marketing, other departments, and broader organizations to be successful.
- Solid track record for developing and leading high performing digital or social programs, and oversight of agencies and partners.
- The successful candidate will be creative, innovative, results oriented and possess a demonstrated ability to set strategies and successfully execute to meet business goals
Working Conditions/ Schedules