Clinical Project Manager
At Azenta, formally Brooks Life Sciences, new ideas, new technologies and new ways of thinking are driving our future. Our customer-focused culture encourages employees to embrace innovation and challenge the status quo with novel thinking and collaborative work relationships.
All we accomplish is grounded in our core values of Customer Focus, Achievement, Accountability, Teamwork, Employee Value and Integrity. At Azenta, we are dedicated to enabling life sciences organizations around the world to bring impactful breakthroughs and therapies to market – faster.
The Project Manager is expected to collaborate with cross functional groups to ensure projects are conducted in compliance with appropriate protocol, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and regulatory agency guidelines, in a timely, efficient, and quality manner. The Project Manager executes objectives against defined milestones, timelines, and financial projections. The Project Manager develops, maintains, and grows client relationships.
- Serve as the primary client contact for assigned project(s)
- Ensures that all customer expectations are documented and acted upon in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Able to act efficiently in an environment with dynamic timelines and priorities
- Accountable for the monitoring and reporting of performance metrics
- Create required project plans. Implement and monitor progress against project plans and revise as necessary. Monitor project schedule and scope to ensure both remain on track.
- Proactively engage in both quality assurance and risk management activities to ensure project deliverables are met according to both BLS and client requirements.
- Participate in developing solutions and assisting in the sales process as needed.
- Establish working relationships with client project teams which result in client satisfaction, operational excellence and thereby increase potential for repeat business.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal and communication skills that will build strong internal and external relationships to ensure deliverables are on time and within budget
- BS/BA degree in science or related field 1-2 years working knowledge of project management processes OR HS Diploma or its equivalent and 2-3 years of Project Management Experience
- Experience working in an FDA and GXP regulated environments.
- Strong organizational skill and attention to details
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.