Quality Systems Supervisor
The Quality Systems Supervisor provides leadership and direction to the QA team to ensure that the goals of Quality System are met.
• Sets goals for performance, monitors employee productivity and provides constructive feedback and coaching.
• Oversees internal audit program and conducts regular internal facility audits to ensure compliance to our quality system.
• Facilitates alignment of QMS and quality activities across company locations and departments to ensure adherence to GENEWIZ/Brooks Life Science Services quality standards.
• Oversees the Nonconformance and CAPA processes.
• Schedules, facilitates, and responds to client audits or visits. Develops relationships with targeted clients.
• Drives continuous improvement activities and CAPA program based on data from quality measuring and monitoring activities such as audit findings, customer feedback, deviations, non-conformance, etc.
• Performs other duties as directed by the Senior Manager, Quality Assurance.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 4 years of related work experience required
• In-depth knowledge of quality systems and how quality systems are designed and operated to satisfy regulatory requirements.
• Minimum of 2 years managerial experience
• Experience in a GLP/GCP/CAP/CLIA environment
KEY SKILLS AND POSITION COMPETENCIES
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to think creatively.
• Excellent leadership skills and ability to work across organization.
• Strong communication, interpersonal, and collaborative skills.
• Proven experience in the area of Quality Assurance.
• Demonstrated high level of initiative and ability to work independently.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products
• Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential
• Detail oriented with strong organizational skills