Brooks Life Sciences (BLS) is a global leader in the life sciences space with headquarters in Chelmsford, MA, and offices and operations worldwide. We are a market leader in automated biosample management solutions and genomic services across areas such as drug development, clinical and advanced cell therapies for the industry's top pharmaceutical, biotech, academic and healthcare institutions globally. We provide unparalleled capabilities with our lab analysis, sample management and storage services, informatics software, and consumables, with the largest installed base managing over 1 billion samples globally.
Brooks Life Sciences is part of Brooks Automation (Nasdaq: BRKS).
At Brooks, new ideas, new technologies and new ways of thinking are driving our purpose; to advance science and technology to enable a healthier and more connected world for everyone, everywhere. We believe each employee brings diverse perspectives, unique value and untapped potential that can be developed to mutually enrich the individual and the organization alike.
All we accomplish is grounded in our Core Values of Customer Focus, Achievement, Accountability, Teamwork, Employee Value, and Integrity.
The SFDC Admin supports the organization with improving the performance of their Sales and Marketing units through management of the CRM platform through understanding and solving business and technology challenges related to the implementation of SFDC technologies.
Key focus areas:
- Administer management and controls of the SFDC database, including all IT tickets and support issues related to the system.
- Perform detailed and mission-critical Salesforce development and administrative functions to support our corporate strategy
- Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations such as ZoomInfo, Pardot, HubSpot
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
- Assist with the analysis of potential and existing clients from details tracked in the system.
- Maintain the sales pipeline/forecast.
- Provide quality and efficient customer service to internal and external clients through the daily management of multiple projects.
- Provide continual evaluation of processes and procedures.
- Responsible for suggesting methods to improve items such as sales processes, marketing campaigns and service to both internal and external customers.
- Track weekly sales activity and pipeline information and analyze for and report to sales management, trends and potential training and coaching opportunities for the team.
- Maintain the SFDC client database to accurately reflect current customers.
- Conducts special projects as assigned.
Candidate qualifications / education/ experience:
- Minimum 5 years as a Salesforce.com Admin
- Advanced understanding of the Salesforce platform including custom objects, Salesforce flow, process builder, validation rules, approvals workflows, etc.
- Significant experience with Sales Cloud and other relevant Salesforce product
- Experience integrating Salesforce to ecosystem tools like, Hubspot, ZoomInfo, Docusign, etc.
Relevant additional requirements:
- Attention to detail, superior organizational skills and ability to manage multiple deadline- driven projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally and globally
- Ability to work independently and in a remote setting.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Strong data management abilities
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Perform other duties as required
We are building a high-performance organization with a collaborative team culture and passion for customer focus and are looking for exceptionally talented individuals with an appreciation for life sciences and a customer service mentality to join our team. If this sounds like you, we’d like to hear from you! We offer an exceptional compensation and benefits package. We currently have a remote opening available across the US.