HRIS Analyst- Workday / Remote
The HRIS Analyst is a key HR resource in supporting and enhancing utilization of all Brooks Automation HR systems, with a primary focus on our Global Workday application. This is an opportunity for career growth; working collaboratively across HR, as we scale Workday to meet the needs of the company. In this position, you will develop as a subject matter expert for varying Workday modules, HR transactions, and business processes. You will advise the HR team, managers, and employees on proper use of the system.
- Drive efficiencies through development of enhanced features and functionality
- Participate in projects including application enhancements and upgrades, new functionality deployment and new application implementation
- Assist with preparation and set up for annual HR programs such as talent, performance management, benefits open enrollment, and compensation planning
- Respond to system related inquiries, diagnose issues and develop solutions in a timely fashion.
- Analyze current business processes, reduce redundancies and identify areas for potential improvement.
- Participate in regular Workday update testing process
- Manage issues with Workday’s support team
- Prepare documentation and communications
- Monitor system integrations
- Develop data integrity audits and strategies to ensure data integrity
- Provide user trainings
- 3-5 years supporting Workday; Global experience is a preferred
- Configuration experience and knowledge of in one or more of the following modules: Core HCM, Payroll, Learning, Compensation, Benefits Recruiting and Reporting / Analytics.
- Advanced knowledge of software and spreadsheet applications, complex formula and macro creation required.
- HR acumen and technical aptitude.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and analytical skills are required; ability to apply systems knowledge to troubleshoot and analyze new issues is critical.
- Candidate must be a self-starter who possesses strong customer focus and is comfortable implementing change and dealing with ambiguity.
- Analytical, problem solving, and organization skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment where multi-tasking and prioritizing is necessary.