Project Manager II, Sample Management & Clinical Trials (m/w/d)
As Project Manager II, Sample Management & Clinical Trials you will be responsible for ensuring that the projects for our customers are carried out in a timely, efficient and high-quality manner in accordance with the guidelines of the regulatory authorities, specifications and SOP´s, across all functions.
Your primary goal is the development, maintenance and further development of long-term customer relationships.
Working with defined milestones, schedules and financial forecasts is part of your daily work.
Location: Griesheim, near Darmstadt
Project Manager II responsibilities:
- You are the first point of contact for our customers, their projects and orders you are responsible for. This also includes the documentation of customer expectations and ensuring that all projects are implemented in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- As Project Manager you create required project plans, including implementation and monitoring progress against project plans and revise as necessary.
- You will be accountable for the implementation, monitoring and reporting of performance metrics.
- You support customer inquiries and help our customers understand how Brooks Life Sciences can support them in their research with sample management solutions.
- You proactively engage in both quality assurance and risk management activities to ensure that our project results meet both Brooks Life Sciences´ and clients requirements.
- You work as an interface and in close contact with the sales department. This also includes participation in pre-sales discussions if needed or participation in initiatives for developing solutions.
- You act as a mentor for Project Managers I and Project Coordinators as needed.
- Degree / PhD in Life Sciences.
- Several years of practical professional experience in life sciences and project management required.
- Practical experience in an FDA and GXP regulated environment.
- Knowledge of CSPO/ CSM/ PMP is an advantage.
- Practical experience in internal and external customer service is also an advantage.
- English spoken and written (C1 level).
- You have a high level of organisational competence, excellent communication skills and a high level of customer orientation.
- You enjoy teamwork on an international level and have the ability to set priorities.
- Independent work at an international level.
- A pleasant working environment with flat hierarchies and a family atmosphere, by being a part of a very international team.
- Permanent employment contracts.
- 30 days of vacation.
The safe storage of samples takes place at precisely controlled temperatures at our sites in Indianapolis (USA), Griesheim and Singapore. Our international customers include pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies that conduct clinical trials.