Document Control Coordinator
The Document Control Coordinator will review and coordinate the approvals of Change Orders. In doing this they will need to communicate with a multi-disciplinary team and work with the internal customer to ensure an efficient change order process. In addition to this main responsibility, the Document Control Coordinator will also be required to complete additional and varied tasks to help maintain the Electronic Document Management System (EDMS), Agile Product Lifecycle Management (PLM). The Document Control Coordinator should be detail-oriented, be able to work both independently and be a team player, have excellent communication skills, and be comfortable speaking in a group.
- Interact with all functional departments to coordinate the Engineering Change Order (ECO) Process; using Agile Product Collaborator for automated ECO work-flow management, which includes, but is not limited to, the following activities:
- Reviewing documentation for completeness and accuracy;
- Assigning required approvers through the review and verification phases;
- Writing ECOs as needed.
- Process all types of related documents through the ECO process. Including, drawings, schematics, manufacturing documentation, etc.
- Assist in completing requests/ECO Planning as required to expedite engineering and manufacturing projects.
- Assisting with Document Control administrative tasks such as publishing metrics, maintaining user Agile accounts in Agile, manage approval matrix, etc.
- Complete assigned tasks from manager as requested to maintain database integrity.
- 3-5 years in documentation control field (or related experience e.g. Database Administrator)
- Working knowledge of Windows-based software, i.e., MS Office and Outlook
- Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems, Oracle Cloud preferred
- Experience with an EDMS (Electronic Document Management System), Agile Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) preferred.
- Experience providing training to users of an EDMS
- Preferred – working knowledge of system testing including Conference Room Pilot (CRP) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Preferred – knowledge of rework or purge requirements.
- Preferred – knowledge of configuration management
- Preferred – working experience of a CAD (Computer-Aided Design) viewer
- Preferred – experience of authoring QMS (Quality Management System) documentation.