Project Manager - Facilities/Resource Management
At Azenta, formally Brooks Life Sciences, new ideas, new technologies and new ways of thinking are driving our future. Our customer-focused culture encourages employees to embrace innovation and challenge the status quo with novel thinking and collaborative work relationships.
All we accomplish is grounded in our core values of Customer Focus, Achievement, Accountability, Teamwork, Employee Value and Integrity. At Azenta, we are dedicated to enabling life sciences organizations around the world to bring impactful breakthroughs and therapies to market – faster.
The Project Manager for Resource Management will work closely with business leaders to develop strategic projects and budgets in order for the company to achieve growth and operational objectives. The position will be responsible from the point of concept through completion and budget management.
- Lead and manage capital projects consisting of both Brooks and non-Brooks professionals to safely achieve project objectives from conceptual design through operational verification. Project objectives are defined as: safety, asset capability or capacity, budget, schedule, and compliance.
- Lead with a disciplined, structured approach to project management based on compliance with Company Policies and Procedures.
- Develop and maintain safety and environmental execution plans for projects. Ensure compliance to safety and environmental policies, procedures, and work rules for project personnel, contractors, and subcontractors from conceptual design through operational verification.
- Develop and maintain effective communication with project team, governance teams, business partners and other stakeholders as the size of the project may dictate.
- Bachelor’s Degree – Engineering or field related to project management
- 5+ Years previous experience in capital project delivery in manufacturing facilities
- Previous experience on projects or multiple projects greater than $5M
- Six Sigma training / methodology experience is preferred
- PMP (Project Management Professional) certification is preferred
- Experience in many of the following areas: Automation, construction, construction quality, project controls, the engineering disciplines, safety, scheduling is a must