The Compensation Analyst position will provide compensation consultation and support to designated client groups in addition to serving as a key contributor to the development, implementation, and administration of Brooks Automation’s global compensation programs.
- Partner and consult with HR Business Partners, Talent Acquisition and management to understand business and compensation needs. Participate in the development and recommendation of compensation programs, policies and practices designed to drive the company to achieve desired business results.
- Conduct annual and ad-hoc external and internal analysis and market studies to evaluate the competitiveness of base, variable, and long-term incentive programs. Evaluate analysis results, recommend program changes, model cost impact, and present final recommendations to Human Resources and Business Leaders.
- Research country specific compensation practices, trends, programs, and regulations. Utilize best practices to support the development of base, variable and long-term incentive programs that both support and align with the strategic direction of the company. Work with global HR teams to standardize compensation processes and ensure consistency within global and local programs, policies, and practices.
- Serve as the project lead for the management and administration of the Brooks Automation global short-term incentive program. Provide accurate quarterly estimate to finance, oversee the development and publication of plan documents and other program materials, and oversees the year-end payment process.
- Perform a key role in the development, planning, execution and administration of global annual salary program.
- Design, evaluate, and implement domestic and international pay structures and program administration guidelines.
- Perform job evaluations for new, existing, or re-defined jobs to determine internal equity, grade assignments, exemption status, and eligibility for variable pay plans. May conduct benchmarking reviews for groups due to organization or business process changes.
- Stay abreast of technological and business developments to ensure that the most productive, efficient, appropriate and cost-effective methods are being utilized for compensation programs
- Develop & deliver training for both Human Resources and management on a variety of total
- 5 - 8 years of compensation/HR related experience
- Thorough knowledge & application of compensation/total rewards practices, principles and theories
- Demonstrated experience with sales and/or professional services variable compensation programs
- Ability to influence the decision-making process and outcome through detailed analysis/models, innovative recommendations, and demonstration of compensation expertise
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, act with a sense of urgency, and be results driven and disciplined
- Ability to contribute as a team member to the development of new compensation concepts, techniques and programs
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- International compensation experience a plus