Program Manager (Hardware New Product Development)
Are you looking for a place where you can be part of a transformation? Come join the Program Management Excellence Organization within Brooks Semiconductor Solutions! Our organization is seeking a highly motivated Program Manager (Hardware New Product Development) to join our rapidly transforming team. We are seeking to hire individuals who want to expand their Program Management skill sets with an eye on personal career progression.
At Brooks Automation, we provide best-in-class automation solutions for the semiconductor and life sciences industries. We are an innovative company with a customer reputation for delivering high performing solutions. Our team members are a diverse group of driven individuals that are continually advancing our industries through teamwork and innovation.
What Are We Looking For?
- A leader who builds and models a culture of teamwork and employee value.
- Motivating and leading cross functional teams.
- Negotiating, resolving team and cross functional conflicts and driving program completions to achieve business goals.
- An individual who is motivated to learn and looking for career progression.
- Experience with New Product Development programs and with Phase Gate Processes.
- Ability to handle multiple programs simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with ability to communicate to all levels of the organization.
- Extensive experience with MS Project, including resource loading and leveling.
- Familiarity with project management industry standard practices and able to promote best practices.
How will you make an impact?
As a Program Manager, you are accountable for program success through all phases of product development. You will manage strategic initiatives through planning, implementation and execution, ensuring cross-functional participation and accountability during all phases. As a Program Manager you are the front line leader. You must be able to lead teams toward defined goals and exit criteria while also being able to roll up your sleeves to drive success. You must be able to influence at all levels of the organization
In this specific role, you will be accountable for the management of several New Product Introduction (NPI) programs. This role is focused on executing strategic programs and delivering to cost, schedule, and performance goals. You will be responsible for risk mitigation, change management, and resource conflict resolution, among others, on all of your programs. You will also be responsible for communication of program status to key stakeholders throughout the organization. You will influence change by using Program Management best practices to ensure program goals and objectives are achieved while driving a spirit of innovation into all aspects of the program.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Minimum of 6 years of Program Management experience.
- Proven experience leading cross-functional teams to execute successful hardware product solution programs.
- PMP certification desirable.