Supply Chain/ Order Management Coordinator
Supply Chain / Order Management Coordinator
TEMPORARY - 6 Months
Processes orders for materials or merchandise from sales staff or direct customer contact. Maintains customer files with sales contracts and other information. Gives price quotations, completes order sheets, and checks the price and quantity of each item listed. Distributes order sheets to respective departments. May coordinate with departments regarding order status, shipping dates, prices, product availability and back orders. May perform billing function.
HIGHLY SKILLED LEVEL:
Under limited supervision, is responsible for complex assignments which require a broad understanding of the discipline or function and all related areas. Exercises latitude in determining approach to work and/or use of procedures, policies, or processes. Work is typically only evaluated upon completion to ensure objectives have been met. May act as a lead and/or project leader. May provide guidance to other non-exempt personnel. Requires broad knowledge and skills in the discipline and related fields, in completing assignments in a creative and effective manner. Expected to mentor and transfer knowledge to more junior staff members. Provides solutions in resolving complex problems that may impact established policies and procedures. Frequently exercises judgment in interpreting procedures and practices and in recommending changes.
- Preferred: Oracle/SalesForce experience
- Preferred: Service Operations background
- Proven understanding of Quote to Cash (QTC) Process and general Business Operations acumen.
- Excel Knowledge (Minimum capabilities must include the ability to extract data from SharePoint).
- Supply Chain, Warehousing, Logistics understanding (Parts Management, Material Master, Tracking Shipments & Expediting).