Application Development Manager (Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS))
Brooks is a dynamic, fast paced, and growing leader in providing product and service solutions to the semiconductor automation industry. We are seeking an energetic Application Development Manager (Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS)) to lead, support, and enhance the global business application footprint. Drives innovation, automation, and integration to advance our enterprise applications capabilities. The ideal candidate would have a proven track record of managing Oracle EBS and other business system development teams in a highly complex business environment.
- Establish strong partnerships with IT management team, business system analysts, stakeholders, and end users to identify potential application enhancements and to resolve application and performance issues.
- Collaborate with peers and IT management team to prioritize objectives, meet project deadlines, and adhere to project budgets.
- Willingness to take a hands-on approach to managing team members and delivering development and reporting solutions. Provide guidance, support, and assistance to developers with project deliverables, testing, and debugging when necessary to ensure overall success of project.
- Review the status of system applications and prepare recommendations for system improvements and automation opportunities.
- Monitor requirements gathering and design processes, development standards, quality of work products, and risk mitigation. Ensure adherence to our SDLC in accordance with corporate policies.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related discipline.
- Minimum of 7 years of ERP development experience using PL/SQL and BI Publisher development / support experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a management / leadership capacity in an Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS)) environment. Agile expertise is desired.
- Broad knowledge of virtualization, technical infrastructure, applications (on-prem and SaaS) environments.
- Project management skills in the technology area with an advanced ability to manage and deliver large-scale projects; experience with MS Project; HTTP and Java knowledge and experience is desired.
- Proven leadership capabilities with the ability to support a dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated track record of leading groups of seasoned IT professionals.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills for design, creation, and testing of programs.
- Able to operate in a high-energy, high-intensity, and evolving environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communications skills at all levels within the organization.