IT End User Services Technician (m/f/d)
This position will provide IT desktop support to internal customers. As part of the Corporate IT team, responsible for handling support of on-site needs, and may handle remote support and projects as requested. Provides a high level of responsive and quality support for internal user community, while adhering to corporate processes & procedures. Handles moderate to complex assignments and participates on team projects as needed.
- Perform on-boarding tasks for new employees (image and deploy PCs and peripherals using KACE, training).
- Troubleshoot and resolve user desktop issues (hardware / software / access / security / business applications / printers) using IT ticketing system (BMC Remedyforce)
- Assist in the ordering, receiving, storage, deployment, tracking and retirement of PC assets.
- Perform “desktop hygiene tasks” (KACE, Active Directory, Virus\Malware removal) as required.
- Associates Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, related field, or relevant experience
- 1-5+ Years IT End User Support / Helpdesk experience
- Active Directory computers / user management experience
- Windows OS/Office 365 experience and troubleshooting
- Good analytical troubleshooting skills to isolate and resolve problems.
- A good team player with the ability to coordinate with other departments to see complete solutions delivered
- Strong communication skills with a heavily customer focused thought process.
- Experience working from a help desk management system