Senior Product Marketing Manager, Cell and Gene Therapy
At Azenta, formally Brooks Life Sciences, new ideas, new technologies and new ways of thinking are driving our future. Our customer-focused culture encourages employees to embrace innovation and challenge the status quo with novel thinking and collaborative work relationships.
All we accomplish is grounded in our core values of Customer Focus, Achievement, Accountability, Teamwork, Employee Value and Integrity. At Azenta, we are dedicated to enabling life sciences organizations around the world to bring impactful breakthroughs and therapies to market – faster.
Azenta is a global leader in the life sciences space with headquarters in Chelmsford, MA, and offices and operations worldwide. We are a market leader in automated biosample management solutions and genomic services across areas such as drug development, clinical and advanced cell therapies for the industry's top pharmaceutical, biotech, academic and healthcare institutions globally. We provide unparalleled capabilities with our lab analysis, sample management and storage services, informatics software, and consumables, with the largest installed base managing over 1 billion samples globally.
At Azenta, new ideas, new technologies and new ways of thinking are driving our purpose; to advance science and technology to enable a healthier and more connected world for everyone, everywhere. We believe each employee brings diverse perspectives, unique value and untapped potential that can be developed to mutually enrich the individual and the organization alike.
All we accomplish is grounded in our Core Values of Customer Focus, Achievement, Accountability, Teamwork, Employee Value, and Integrity.
Azenta Life Sciences is seeking an experienced Product Marketing professional to help drive the marketing content supporting the Cell and Gene Therapy business. This team member will work to drive the inbound lead strategy while also collecting market intelligence to help support sales effectiveness and new product development.
Working with the Marketing leadership and business partners, the Senior Product Marketing Manager will help develop, drive and execute the content marketing strategy most effective for Cell and Gene Therapy market. This role is responsible to ensure content delivery to the Marketing Campaign Manager, Digital Marketing Manager and Sales Team.
Key focus areas:
- Support the development and execution of marketing plans to support driving Cell and Gene Therapy market
- Work with the product managers, marketing lead and subject matter experts to align activities with AOP goals
- Assist in the ideation and creation of content to support the marketing content plan, sales process and thought leadership in the industry
- Create go-to-market programs for new market vertical segments and geographies
- Evaluate and prioritize high leverage activities
- Works collaboratively with members to develop business plans and product launches
- Maintains fluency and use of current high leverage digital business platforms
- Centralize, report and present competitive information to support sales training and product differentiation
- Actively capture voice of customer research to monitor competitive activity, identify customer needs and build reference case customers
- Identifies, evaluates and recommends opportunities for co-marketing with customers, integrators, distributors and OEM partners.
- Provide strategic support to key industry events and conferences
- Ensure product range branding is consistent and aligned across all printed and digital materials
- This position includes a responsibility for maintaining knowledge of the technical aspects of the product range, attending PDI stage gate meetings for marketing input and being the department’s technical expert and approver.
Candidate qualifications / education/ experience:
- 4 years in a Product Marketing or Product Management role
- Experience of working with multiple stakeholders (Sales, PM, Marketing etc.)
- Technical proficiency with software and instrument platforms – ability to work independently
- Preferred experience of working with CRM and information portals (SFDC, Tableau)
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Represent the team internally and externally with the highest levels of integrity and moral behavior
Relevant additional requirements:
- Passion for cell and gene therapy or related life sciences field
- Experience working with regulated environments
- Highly organized - efficient work ethic
- Pragmatic - able to respond quickly to changes and new challenges
- Ability to travel internationally and domestically
We are building a high-performance organization with a collaborative team culture and passion for customer focus and are looking for exceptionally talented individuals with an appreciation for life sciences and a customer service mentality to join our marketing team to lead it into the future. If this sounds like you, we’d like to hear from you! We offer an exceptional compensation and benefits package. This position is remote-based in the U.S. with a preference of the Greater Boston, Massachusetts area.