Warehouse Operative – Night Shift
4 nights per week - Tuesday to Saturday morning 6pm till 6am
Hourly rate: £9.75 + 18% shift allowance
We're growing fast!
Our manufacturing site for scientific products in Wotton, Surrey has recently increased production capacity, creating new opportunities within the Warehouse.
The Wotton site is situated in a small business park in the countryside near Dorking. Own transport is essential as public transport is limited to the area, free parking is available.
The role will require you to assist with assembling and packaging our consumables prior to shipment.
• Packs manufactured and bought products into product boxes. Records parts packed.
• Records inventory movements and tasks performed in a timely manner – either manually or electronically.
• Participates in stock takes.
• Picks goods and prepares them for shipment if needed. Prepares and maintains records of products to be shipped.
• Performs physical and administrative tasks involved in the packing, storing, distributing, shipping and receiving of product as needed
• Performs a variety of coordinating, routing and material handling duties.
• Unpacks and checks goods received against internal transfers, purchase orders or invoices, maintains records of received goods and alerts supervisor of unsatisfactory items.
• Maintains order and tidiness in warehouse and their work area
• Other inventory related tasks, as and when required
Skills and Aptitude Profile:
• Previous experience working in a warehouse environment is advantageous
• FLT license would be advantageous
• Strong organisational and time management skills
• Hands-on commitment to getting the job done
• Self-motivated, enthusiastic and flexible individual
• Computer literate with the ability to input and retrieve
• Good level of written and verbal communication skills
Benefits package: holidays, private healthcare, company bonus scheme, employee share scheme.