Customer Service Engineer
Customer Support Engineer
Dublin (with international travel)
To develop client satisfaction with regards to introduction, implementation, maintenance and technical support of systems designed and installed by Brooks.
Installation, commissioning, maintenance and repair of Brooks Automation products (Semiconductor Automation) in clean room environments with our customers across Europe.
Creation of service tickets and updating of service tickets to Brooks Automation and to our Customers.
Provide Brooks phone support on scheduled on call basis.
Act as technical contact person for Brooks sales service teams and for customers.
Scheduling of weekly service activity tasks.
The job holder can make independent decisions on a daily basis, which can have a significant impact on the business, with major decisions being taken in conjunction with line management
Hold overall service responsibility for assigned product line / type and all relevant associated activities
Skills and Attitude:
- Ideally Degree qualified, or Diploma in higher education within a Technical discipline.
- Strong electromechanical skills and troubleshooting expertise.
- Ideally hold previous experience of working on Automated technology.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills (written, oral) using business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- A natural problem solver with great attention to detail
- Maintains smart appearance
- Ability to work independently and as part of European service team.
- Self-motivated, results-driven, and well organized; able to handle multiple tasks with a clear sense of ownership and priority
- Full Driving Licence and valid passport are essential for this role.
The job holder will be required periodically to travel internationally including, but not limited to, within Europe and United States of America.
Willing to undertake any other duties as and when requested by line management